As the internet grows, threats to users are becoming more complex and difficult to beat. For established and aspiring network security specialists, it's essential to stay ahead of the security threat curve. In this course, you'll be introduced to a series of lesser known web attacks and give you a crash course in how to prevent them. This is an outstanding course for professionals looking to broaden their knowledge of their field, as well as beginners interested in web security.
- Access 23 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Learn about web attacks & techniques that are uncommonly documented in books & courses
- Use accompanied demos & how-to's to learn how to ward off unusual threats
- Discover basic hijacking & attack techniques like JSON & Blind RCE Injection
- Understand lesser known XSS variants, Reflected File Download Theory & more
- Recognize & prevent SSI Injection & Server Side Request Forgery
Ajin Abraham is an Application Security Engineer by profession having 5+ years of experience in Application Security including 2 years of Security Research. He is passionate on developing new and unique security tools than depending on pre existing tools that never work. Some of his contributions to Hacker's arsenal include OWASP Xenotix XSS Exploit Framework, Mobile Security Framework (MobSF), Xenotix xBOT, MalBoxie, Firefox Add-on Exploit Suite, Static DOM XSS Scanner, NodeJsScan etc to name a few.
He has been invited to speak at multiple security conferences including ClubHack, NULLCON, OWASP AppSec AsiaPac, BlackHat Europe, Hackmiami, Confidence, BlackHat US, BlackHat Asia, ToorCon, Ground Zero Summit, Hack In the Box and c0c0n.
For more details on this course and instructor, click here