You may have heard the term LAMP, and WAMP is an equivalent Web stack for Windows operating systems. Together, Windows, Apache, MySQL, and PHP become the canvas on which amazing apps are developed. This course will teach you to create a database using WAMP and SQL so that you will be able to manage extremely large amounts of data with ease.
- Create a database using WAMP & SQL w/ 46 lectures & 3 hours of content
- Design a complex database for any line of business application
- Write complex SQL statements
- Manipulate a massive amount of data in milliseconds
- Understand what a relational database is
- Understand primary & foreign keys
- Study SQL statements, views, stored procedures, triggers & user-defined functions
- Install WAMP & MySQL
Bill Sims has spent his life teaching others how to be better developers and master the art of software engineering. He has designed many enterprise-level applications as well as iOS and Android applications. The skills he teaches in his courses are the same skills that he uses every day to do everything from running his teams to consulting on projects. In his career, he has found classes like this to be helpful in advancing his career, and he hopes to drive you to the next level in your own career.
For more details on this course and instructor, click here