Ruby on Rails is one of the most popular web development frameworks, and a useful tool used by both startups and more established companies to build strong graphic user interfaces, and responsive websites and apps. Through homework assignments, quizzes, coding exercises, and free web-based resources alongside the video lectures, students will learn and be able to implement this language quickly. This is an excellent crash course in an extremely useful web development framework.
- Access 31.5 hours of content & 283 lessons 24/7
- Implement Ruby w/ Object Oriented Programming & build multiple mini-projects
- Use Rails 4 w/ a cloud-based Integrated Development Environment so no setup necessary
- Work w/ Amazon Web Services S3 bucket for storage & Sendgrid for production e-mail functionality
- Enhance your learning experience w/ free live support
Mashrur Hossain has been a technology professional for over a decade and holds degrees in Computer Science and Economics.
He has worked with Enterprise Software Systems throughout his career with roles played in analysis, development and management. He leads projects using both agile and waterfall methodologies and is well versed in the inner workings of the software development and delivery world.
He has dedicated a good amount of time over the last 7 years on-boarding new analysts and developers and working with them to build and maintain systems.
He is very passionate about web application development and enjoys prototyping and building web apps in entrepreneurial pursuits. Ruby on Rails has proven to be a very strong force in this field and is especially powerful for startups looking to prototype ideas rapidly and subsequently building on that platform as the ideas catch on.
For more details on this course and instructor, click here