The human brain is a wonderfully complex and mysterious tool, responsible for just about every physical thing you see in the world, and the driving force behind every interaction you make with the world around you. But how does it work? Over this course, you'll learn the anatomy of the brain, and how each part interacts to determine behaviors and motivation. Plus, you'll dive into the psychology behind personality, memory, and much more.
- Access 45 lectures & 7 hours of content 24/7
- Identify different parts of the brain, & how they correspond to different voices in your head
- Understand primary motivations, including complex urges such as desiring fairness & independence
- Seek the state of flow, a mental state of intense concentration & joy, brought on by work
- Classify personalities into 32 categories using the Big Five Personality Traits
- Learn how memory works, & why it is reconstructive & associative
Loonycorn is comprised of four individuals—Janani Ravi, Vitthal Srinivasan, Swetha Kolalapudi and Navdeep Singh—who have honed their tech expertises at Google and Flipkart. The team believes it has distilled the instruction of complicated tech concepts into funny, practical, engaging courses, and is excited to be sharing its content with eager students.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Instant digital redemption