Although this course is geared towards beginners, it's nonetheless comprehensive! By course's end, you will have learned how to build a full Windows application including database back end. Learning how to work with .net, one of the most widely used enterprise environments in the world, will qualify you for well-paying jobs and set you on the development career path.
- Access 68 lectures & 7 hours of content 24/7
- Install & navigate the .net development environment
- Adjust master project settings, close projects & create multisolution projects
- Learn to use the properties window to adjust settings within project elements
- Understand different .net project types
- Discover strategies to organize your code within the Visual Studio environment
- Work w/ a SQL database in Visual Studio & create your own SQL database
Mark Lassoff’s parents frequently claim that he was born to be a programmer. In the mid-eighties, when the neighborhood kids were outside playing kickball and throwing snowballs, Mark was hard at work on his Commodore 64 writing games in the BASIC programming language. Computers and programming continued to be a strong interest in college where Mark majored in Communications and Computer Science. After completing his college career, Mark worked in the software and web development departments at several large corporations.
In 2001, on a whim, while his contemporaries were conquering the dot com world, Mark accepted a position training programmers in a technical training center in Austin, Texas. It was there that Mark fell in love with teaching programming, which has been his passion ever since. Today Mark is a top technical trainer, traveling the country providing training for software and web developers. Mark's training clients include the Department of Defense, Lockheed Martin, Discover Card Services, and Kaiser Permanente. He has consulted for companies such as Dell, Target, Lockheed Martin, and government agencies including the US House of Representatives. In addition to traditional classroom training and consulting, Mark releases video tutorial training for aspiring programmers on his website, www.LearnToProgram.tv and Udemy.com.
He lives near Hartford, Connecticut where he is in the process of redecorating his condominium.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: beginner
- Instant digital redemption