Based on Amazon's #1 best-selling poker book, this course will let you take the guessing out of No Limit Hold'em and play with greater nuance and strategy. Learning these simple mathematical concepts will give you a big edge on your competition, and help you make the most profitable decisions in your game.
- Access 51 lectures & 6.5 hours of content 24/7
- Develop a keen understanding of probability & odds
- Learn to quickly calculate pot odds & implied odds at the poker table
- Use pot equity & the rule of 2 & 4 to determine the correct poker play
- Understand how to use expected value on & off the table to analyze your plays
- Discover the math behind bluffs & hero calls
- Learn card combinations to further enhance your card reading abilities
Alton Hardin is the founder of MicroGrinder Poker School and the best-selling author of Essential Poker Math for No Limit Holdem; moreover, he is the creator of numerous online poker courses. Alton has been playing poker for over a decade both live and online. He helped pay his way through college playing live low stakes games in the early 2000's. Today, Alton enjoys playing the micro stakes for enjoyment and a teaching instrument, where he has racked up over $1,000 in earnings playing mainly 5nl & 10nl.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: beginner
- Instant digital redemption