New to the programming scene, or want to build mobile games without losing yourself in a sea of code? Then Unity 3D (along with this course) is your best friend. You'll specifically learn to develop 2D games for Android, mastering everything from utilizing Unity in conjunction with the Android SDK, to even monetizing your app to generate passive income.
- Develop 2D games for Android in Unity w/ 3 hours of content
- Install Unity3D & get it to work w/ the Android SDK
- Dive into the most important Unity3D features
- Conceive of your own game concepts
- Create Android games & publish them to the Google Play Store
- Earn passive income from your game apps
Jose Lopez Garcia is an indie developer who holds a degree in Aerospace Engineering, and is currently pursuing another in Web Design, Mobile Development, and Game Development. He has loved video games since he was a child, and has been fascinated with learning about and designing several dozen 2D video games. He hopes to start his own video game company in the future.