Why is it beneficial to learn SQL, SQL Server, and Visual Studio? To build apps today, a programmer must know how to combine the power of various technologies to produce next level software. The focus of this course is SQL, but along the way, you'll also learn to use Microsoft Visual Studio and build a real dashboard system powered by SQL, C#, AJAX, CSS, HTML, and jQuery. Enroll today, and give yourself a great competitive advantage in the job market.
- Learn essential Web technologies w/ 86 lectures & 14 hours of instruction
- Write queries w/ Microsoft Management Studio & Microsoft Visual Studio Query Editor
- Create database-connected webpages using SQL & XML data sources
- Get color PDFs for easy review of lessons
- Learn the basics of database connecting code using C#
- Get exposure to modern language features like Lag/Lead
- Build a dashboard system w/ SQL Server, ASP Web Forms, C# & jQuery
Tom Owsiak is a Web, Math, Stats., and Physics Expert with eight years' experience as a teacher of mathematics, physics, statistics, and programming. He worked for five years as a database programmer using various technologies such as .NET, Clipper, SQL, SQL Server, SAS, Excel, and many related technologies.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Instant digital redemption